Skip to content
Problems or Issues you might be having with your MacBook Pro
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HARD DRIVE?
- How to Tell: you’ll see a flashing folder icon and a question mark, a spinning coloured disc for too long, or a completely white screen
- Batteries swell up and warp case.
- Funny noises – high pitched tones, clicking, moaning/mooing sounds.
- Keyboard/trackpad stops working, or ‘loses’ letters when typing fast.
- LCD has uneven brightness / dark corners.
- LCD has pink lines on the display, scrambled display or distorted graphics.
- Random shutdowns, shutting down when unplugged (even when battery newly charged).
- Drops WiFi signal.
- Emergency Damage?
- Liquid spills – either hot or cold drinks.
- Accidental knocks, or dropping the machine.
Contact Us To See How The Gadget Clinic Can Help You