Skip to content
Problems or Issues you might be having with your MacBook Air
- Blue screen / Grey screen / ‘Flashing Floppy’.
- Problems with the power lead or AC adaptor.
- Battery needs replacing.
- Keyboard sticking/keys not working.
Could it be your hard drive?
- If you spot any of the following behaviours on your MacBook Air do call us:
- The folder icon has a question mark on it and flashes.
- Completely white screen.
- Poor performance (tasks taking longer, the machine taking longer to respond to commands).
- Seeing a coloured spinning circle (looks like a beach ball).
Had An Accident?
- Split drinks (hot or cold).
- Dropping the MacBook, or knocking it on the floor.
Contact Us To See How The Gadget Clinic Can Help You