Problems or Issues you might be having with your MacBook
- Shuts down randomly.
- Makes ticking or clicking sounds.
- LCD shows coloured lines when booting up.
- LCD display fails or flickers
- Makes a high-pitched whining noise.
- CD/DVD drive scratches disks.
- WiFi connection is poor quality and/or keeps dropping.
- The trackpad is unresponsive.
- Black screen of death.
- Slows down considerably when playing video.
HARD DRIVE PROBLEMS
Symptoms include: ‘flashing folder’ with? symbol; spinning ‘beachball’; white screen.
Spills & Thrills
- Knocking a drink onto the keyboard.
- Dropping the machine – or something onto the machine.